Constellation Dealership Software company, IDS (Integrated Dealer Systems), has developed Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) reports in collaboration with RVDA (RV Dealers Association).
- Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) is the amount of time it takes to repair a unit.
- As services continue to be one of the biggest focuses for dealers, keeping an eye on RECT numbers can speed up service, reduce employee burnout and help deliver a better customer experience.
- IDS RECT reports allow IDS users to anonymously compare their RECT data to that of other dealers in the US.
- This Report contains RECT numbers for dealerships in four regions in the US, so dealers can see how dealerships stack up in their region.
- Winner of RVDA Chairman’s Service award and RV Business RISE award, IDS RECT reporting has had an enormous impact on the RV Industry
IDS recently launched Dealership Industry Insights, a monthly report which includes unit sales and F&I insights, in addition to RECT benchmarks, based on aggregated data from RV dealership across the nation. You can find the latest dealership insights on the right and region wise RECT report below.
The report has three sections:
National RV Repair Event Cycle Time (R.E.C.T.) – August 2022
National Averages – Bottlenecks & Components – August 2022
See How Dealerships Stack up in Your Region
Click on the red button to download your regional report.
Note: This report will NOT contain numbers for your specific dealership. For that, you will need to have the IDS dealership management system installed at your dealership.
Want more insights of have questions? Send a note to IDS RECT Expert Don Miller at DMiller@constellationdealer.com